Wednesday 12 June 2013

Reflection

After completing the full editorial layout and the advertising street poster for The Chronicles I think i've done a good job in completing these tasks. The editorial looks like something that would feature in Yen magazine and the models actually look like a band and an actual group. Of course I think the concepting could have been done a lot better and refined more when going into the location shoot but I think we definitely learnt from our mistakes and were more prepared for the studio shoot. The studio shoot looked great and the styling was perfect however it was said that we needed to incorporate the myth more which we could have done through props or something. I'm very happy with the final results and would definitely go and see The Chronicles if I had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment