Thursday 23 May 2013

favourites from the studio shoot

Here are some of my favourites from the studio shoot and i'm finding it hard now to narrow in on one to use.



I love these sitting down ones so much! I don't know what it is about them.. the composition, the way they are connected together, and there just seems to be a dramatic sense surrounded them with their feet being so big and them far away. But that tape on the shoes is so frustrating!! Its kind of funny because it makes them look like they have been polished up and taped especially for this occassion. But its not very appealing in a street poster. I wont use it even though I love it, I think the standing ones will be more appropriate.




These two below are also my high favourites. They will work well in a street poster and once I extend the grey up the top and bottom it will be more balanced and gives room for writing. Leigh looks great with the earphones on and I like how he is facing another way. Its different and a bit alternative which is what the band is all about.



No comments:

Post a Comment