Thursday 30 May 2013

final photos to use in editorial

These are the photos i've chosen to use in the editorial, there is a good mixture of group and single shots so I think its a very well rounded group of photos. Now I just have to play around with what order I want them in.


This is one of my favourites. The jackets look absolutely amazing and its just a raw photo and nothing else is needed. I might do a bit of cropping because James' on the right has his hand placed funny but other than that I think this photo is great


This is the best photo of Sophie, we've really captured the emotion in her face and its a perfect shot that I could also potentially use for my cover. The coat's texture is visible and with her big hair its almost like she is Aslan, the lion in Narnia. This is our connection to narnia as we are going for the more modern aesthetic.

Definitely going to use this photo as the opening image in my layout. It really introduces the band and it has that look that they have just arrived somewhere which is what we wanted because they are meant to be in this new modern Narnia in a big white house that they have been shipped off to.


Great casual shot - i feel though it should be black and white to maybe take away all the distractions around like the table. Theres a bit of editing to do as well like the lamp coming out of James' head and the blue tape on the wall.


Another good playful shot of Sophie. The beanie is a great touch with the beads and the red from the coat is striking.


This photo could look great alongside the one of Sophie above. Its very natural and reveals a bit more character.



The next two photos I want to place next to each other and perhaps on the same page. This creates a bit of playfulness and movement between the photos and shows a bit of interaction between the models which I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment