Thursday 23 May 2013

Sourced clothing from James

Lucky enough one of our models James has some great clothes that we are able to use in our shoots and are perfect for the aesthetic we are going for.
Here are basic images of the garments:

This coat is amazing and is my favourite piece. Its something I visioned for an outfit and would look great with a high turtle neck sweater and tight jeans. The double breasted look is perfect and is a perfect example of english suiting.


Its hard to tell in the image but this blazer is a navy blue velvet material which is great and hopefully that texture may show up in the shoot. Could be a good one for the street poster because that look is more refined.


Just a basic mens shirt with tiny blue pin stripes which I think could work. The more options the better.



I liked this jumper for the odd stripes on the sleeves.. may not use it but I thought it could be for a more relaxed look.


No comments:

Post a Comment